Constructor Longspan shelving is fast and easy to assemble and uses a modular design that provides the maximum storage capacity, no matter what space is available.
The Longspan shelving system allows for the easy adjustment of storage heights and configurations as your requiremenets change.
The Longspanshelving system incorporates a wide range of frame and beam sizes making it simple to customise an installation to meet your exact needs. Medium and long span bays can be combined in the same rack for the efficient storage of a wide range of different items. A bolt free lock-in system ensures that once the support beams have been located, they remain in position improving safety for operatives accessing the installation.
- Product Range
- Longspan Shelving
- Sign up for our newsletter here!!!
- Constructor Longspan shelving frames are bolted for strength and reliability and are available in a large combination of widths and heights. from 2m to 5m high and up to 2.4m
- Uprights are only 55mm wide which ensures that the space not available for storage is kept to a minimum. Longspan beams are capable of supporting either chipboard decking or steel shelf panels and are ‘stepped’ to provide a snag free front face. Adjustable in height at50mm increments, beam sizes range from 1m to 3m in two different duties.
- Longspan frames and beams are powder coated anthracite and grey white so Constructor Longspan is equally at home in either the warehouse or office environments.
- Longspan can be configured for a number of different applications ranging from low level hand loaded shelving to a high rise system serviced by powered order picking trucks.
Constructor Longspan Frames are available in heights from 2m to 5m
and widths of; 450mm, 600mm, 750mm, 900mm and 1200mm.
Beams are available as 60mm deep ‘standard’ in lengths of;
1000mm, 1200mm, 1500mm, 1800mm, 2000mm and 2400mm
An 80mm deep ‘heavy’ duty beam is available in lengths of;
2400mm, 2700mm and 3000mm.
Steel shelf panels are available for the full range of frame widths and beam depths.
Constructor Longspan shelving has been designed and tested in accordance with the recommendations of the “Federation Europeenne de la Manutention” Shelving Design Code 10.2.06 and can support bay loads up to 4500kg and shelf loads ranging from 400kg to 900kg per level.